Ruby's Pantry Mobile Food Distribution
3rd Saturday of every month
Ruby's Pantry continues to be a “drive through” distribution.
The next distribution is on Saturday, November 21 at the
Pitsch Elementary School at 501 17th St South, Wisconsin Rapids.
(Note: We are at the same place as always. The Boys & Girls Club has moved, but Ruby’s Pantry has not)
- The distribution will start at 8:30 am and will be drive through ONLY.
- We will distribute from 8:30-10:00 or until the food is gone!
- EXPRESS TRACK ONLINE PAY IS NOW AVAILABLE! Go to www.rubyspantry.org to register for your scheduled pickup.
- See map for area where Online Pay vehicles will line up.
- Guests who pay cash will enter the parking lot off Pear St. and will be directed where to go once entering the lot. If there is a line of vehicles on the street, please position your vehicle at the end of the line...see map.
- Please STAY IN YOUR VEHICLES as we practice safe social distancing.
- No boxes/baskets needed… The food will be pre-boxed, so please leave your boxes/baskets at home.
- Please make sure the back of your vehicle is cleaned out so volunteers can put your bundles in your vehicle for you.
- We ask for a $20 cash donation per bundle of food. If you have a certificate number from a previous purchase, you may present that in place of cash as you come through the line.
- Have questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your patience as we work through the pandemic safely and practice social distancing.
Sponsored by - Immanuel Lutheran Church