The admissions process at Immanuel is designed to facilitate the best placement for each child. The new student admissions process begins each January, though applications may be considered at any point in the year. Following is a list of steps recommended for the admissions process:
1. Schedule a tour with the Admissions Counselor to visit our campus and meet the teachers. (Masks are required for in person tours.)
* 715-423-0272 (school)
* You can also schedule a tour by clicking here.
2. Meet the principal.
3. Schedule a day to observe a particular grade level, if you desire. You may also schedule a "shadowing" day in which your child may participate within their specified grade level.
4. Determine if any tuition assistance is needed and complete one or both of the following: (click below for more information as well)
* Wisconsin Parental Choice Application
* Financial Aid Application - FACTS
(FACTS applications are processed in the summer. Decisions will be made in late July and/or early August regarding assistance.)
5. Fill out the New Student Application (an online link provided after touring) and turn it in with the following:
* $75 non-refundable application fee (4K-8)