The admissions process at Immanuel is designed to facilitate the best placement for each child. The new student admissions process begins each January, though applications may be considered at any point in the year. Following is a list of steps recommended for the admissions process:
1. Schedule a tour with the Admissions Counselor to visit our campus and meet the teachers.
* 715-423-0272 (school)
* You can also schedule a tour by clicking here.
2. Meet the principal.
3. Schedule a day to observe a particular grade level, if you desire. You may also schedule a "shadowing" day in which your child may participate within their specified grade level.
4. Determine if any tuition assistance is needed and complete one or both of the following: (click below for more information as well)
5. Fill out the New Student Application and turn it in with the following:
* $75 non-refundable application fee (4K-8)