"Humble yourselves before the Lord, and he will lift you up." James 4:1
Welcome to Immanuel's Youth Ministry: L.i.F.T. (Living In Faith Together). We live each day in faith in Jesus Christ which is seen in our actions and heard in our speech. Members of L.i.F.T. come before God as humble servants willing to go where He leads, serving those who are in need, and telling others about Jesus Christ. As we live in faith together, also lift each other up in the faith when we are down, hurting, or discouraged. We spend time studying the Word of God, praying together and for each other as well as holding each other accountable. We use positive and encouraging words to always lift each other up and never tear each other down. We lift up praises to God as we worship together regularly. L.i.F.T. is a place for you to be lifted up in your faith as you also lift up others in theirs.
- Youth Bible Study 4:45-6 every Wednesday
- 10/7 5th Quarter party w/ St. Luke’s after football game
- 10/14-16 Camp Luther Workbee Weekend
- 10/15 Ruby’s Pantry Distribution
- 10/30 Trunk or Treat 3:30-5:30
- 11/5 For King and Country?
- 11/6 Youth Serve Fellowship
- 12/4 Youth Serve Fellowship
- 12/8-11 Cookie Bake!
- 1/1 Youth Serve Fellowship
- 1/20-22 Deep Freeze at Camp Luther
Please sign up for text message reminders for any of the groups below: